Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Heroes of Newerth

I first started playing Heros of Newerth while it was in beta. After being a die hard DOTA fan it was hard to make the transition.However after playing my first game I was hooked. The graphics, extra interface add-ons were a lot more advanced than the Warcraft 3 engine DOTA was made on.

I pre-purchased the game and got my stats up high, then suddenly got sick of it. I have only just recently started playing again and it has a whole lot of new features, match making is the stand out change for me. It finds people of same caliber skills as yourself or group and matched you against them.

Overall HoN has made some great changes since I last played and will be playing a bit more for weeks to come.

If you play HoN leave your username in the comments and I will be sure to add you for a game some time! Also comment on your favourite character, mine would have to MageBane :D.

13 comments:

phthalo. said...

Looks interesting. Gonna look up some more details on this game.

Sean said...

I like LoL, but I'm not dropping 30 bucks on a game that's basically the same thing.

frameaj1 said...

LoL is not the same haha, pretty much a dumbed down version of HoN, no denying etc

Phillip J Fry said...

I haven't really gotten into these games. But I'll look for a demo to try it

DYLON said...

sounds pretty interesting, might have to check it out

Drivebot said...

I keep seeing this game popping up everywhere but I never played it. I'll check out some gameplay videos on the youtube later. thanks man!

CPH said...

So what is this genre game exactly?

Unknown said...

is this another MMO?

Bill Righteous said...

yeah, what is the genre? Ill check out some videos on youtube, just maybe ill try a demo.

Piets said...

Love it :3

PryON said...

I'm a Hero of 'Newerth' IRL.
LOL or WOW at that as you wish.

Generic said...

Good one! Check out purchase-potassium-iodide.co.cc

Oscar said...

Looks great, I'm a fan of LoL myself...

Post a Comment